Mango butter is a wonderful solution when used in the right manner. The butter is overly smooth and good smelling. The properties of the fruit are, obviously, present in the butter too.
The term mango butter is redolent of having your skin rubbed with exotic balm that whisks you away into another world. A world smelling of spices and full of beautiful women with silky, beautiful skin and bronzed young men just waiting to caress it.
That’s what mango butter can do for you: make you that sexy, exotic woman with lusciously smooth skin that nobody could ever dream of resisting. The smell is irresistible, and the touch of it is unbelievable.
- Has skin softening, soothing & moisturizing properties.
- This semi/hard butter is off-white in color and very similar to cocoa butter.
- Helps to combat dry skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- Said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reported to benefit frostbite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks.
- Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
- Has a shelf life of up to 24 months if stored in a cool, dry, dark location.
- Produces a hard bar with a stable, conditioning lather when used in soap making
However, to get down to the real reason for the rejuvenating effect that the mango has on your skin, it is largely down to antioxidants. There are small molecules known as free radicals that are generated by the effect of UV sunlight on your skin, and also by pesticides, cigarette smoke and other pollutants.
These antioxidant destroy the structure of your body cells, including skin cells, and make it look leathery, wrinkly and generally older and tired-looking. Antioxidants destroy these free radicals and maintain the proper structure of your skin, helping you to keep looking youthful. Therefore, apart from all the sexy stuff, your skin will stay more elastic and retain that youthful bloom when you use mango butter.
Go through our reference links now -